Terms & Conditions
Please read the following information before creating your account and processing the payment:
- Please write down and keep your log in information for future reference.
- The username created for Live Broadcast access cannot be changed or modified.
- Please follow the “lost your password?” link posted on Log In page should you need to change your password (the new password will be a computer-generted combination).
- Please choose the “viewing hours” package carefully. VAM is not responsible for unused viewing time and will not be able to refund any part of your payment. You may use the minutes left on your account to access other Live Broadcasts in the future.
- The timer on video streaming page will be automatically counting down minutes when the page is open even if the broadcast is "off air". Please make sure to close the page or navigate to a different page on this site to stop the timer. If your account is used and broadcasting page is open on multiple devices then the timer will be counting faster. VAM will not be able to process refunds for lost minutes/hours.
- Please note that your account will be automatically activated when your payment is processed. Note: eCheck payments are not instant and may take 3-5 business days to be processed. Please do not select this type of payment if you need your account to be activated instantly.
- Competitions are broadcasted live according to their schedule. Please note, the posted broadcasting time is approximate and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- VAM: Visual Arts Masters is not responsible for any competition schedule changes and will not be able to process any refunds to customers if the time purchased has been lost in full or part due to the schedule changes.
- Please note, there may be internet connection drops. Should you experience a sudden stop during the Live Broadcast please refresh the browser and reopen the website. Please note that it may take up to 25-30 minutes to restore the internet connection and resume the broadcast.
- VAM: Visual Arts Masters is not responsible for internet connection instability and will not be able to process refunds to customers who experienced the video streaming drops.
- Please note, all video streaming on this website and its content is for private viewing only. All other rights reserved. Unless expressly authorized in writing by the copyright owner, any recording, copying, exhibition, distribution in any public forum or other use of the video content or any part of it is stricktly prohibited.
- Please contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions or need any assistance with accessing the Live Broadcast page.